TIME: 45 minutes
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 3 Tablepoons diced jalapenos
- 1 small box of frozen spinach that has been warmed in the microwave and drained (optional)
- Something crunchy to sprinkle on top such as Gluten Free bread crumbs or potato chips.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine all ingredients together in an 8 x 8 dish.
3. Add the topping of your choice and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.