TIME: 60 minutes
- 6 Tablespoons butter (use Earth Balance for dairy free)
- 3 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce (Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce made in the US is GF).
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon GF garlic spice
- 1/2 teaspoon GF onion spice
- 4 ½ cups GF Rice Chex
- 4 ½ cups GF Corn Chex
- 1 cup unsalted cashews
- ½ cup raw almonds
- 1 cup GF pretzels
- 1 cup Cheetos or Smart Puffs (optional)
- 1 cup Lundberg Farms Honey Dijon Rice Chips
1. Heat oven to 250 degrees F.
2. Melt butter in an oval roaster pan in the oven.
3. Add the seasonings and mix well.
4. Stir in remaining ingredients until evenly coated.
5. Bake one hour, stirring every 15 minutes.