Smokehouse Almond Hummus
TIME: 30 minutes
- 1 (15-oz.) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup Blue Diamond Smokehouse Almonds plus extra for topping**
- 1/2 cup fat free gluten free plain yogurt (preferably Greek)
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup tahini sauce*
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic
Serve with Blue Diamond Almond Smokehouse Nut Thins.
*The thickness of tahini varies with brands. If tahini is very thick, add a few more tablespoons of yogurt to thin hummus.
**Read this about the Gluten Free Status of Blue Diamond Almonds.
- Puree all ingredients in a food processor until very smooth.
- Serve with Blue Diamond Almond Smokehouse Nut Thins.