YIELDS 12 CREPES
TIME: 30 minutes
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup milk (use almond, soy or coconut for dairy free)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted (use Earth Balance for dairy free)
- 3/4 C GF flour
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- pinch of salt
1. Mix eggs, milk and vanilla in a medium bowl.
2. In a crepe pan, melt butter and then add the melted butter to the egg mixture whisking vigorously. Make sure the butter is not so hot that it cooks the eggs.
3. Add dry ingredients to liquid mixture and whisk again.
4. Pour about 1/4 cup of the mixture into a crepe pan or a medium sized skillet and swirl to coat pan. Cook until just turning brown and flip to cook the other side.
5. Remix with a whisk before pouring next crepe into pan.
Yields about 12 crepes.
Use for sandwich wraps, filled with your favorite ingredients like cheese, vegetables or cooked meat. For dessert, fill with fresh berries, chocolate chips or strawberry jam.