Non-Dairy Creamy Pasta
TIME: 30 minutes
- 1 lb. Gluten Free pasta
- 2 Tablespoons Earth Balance or GF margarine
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tablespoons Gluten Free Flour
- 3/4 cup GF chicken or beef broth
- 3/4 cup non-dairy milk (almond, rice or soy works fine)
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Melt butter and add garlic in a medium saucepan. Cook for 1 minute over medium heat.
- Add flour and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Stir in broth and non-dairy milk and cook, stirring frequently, until sauce boils and thickens.
- Add parsley, salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss hot pasta with sauce and serve immediately.