Chocolate Covered Strawberries
YIELDS: 20 Strawberries
TIME: 20 minutes
- 1 pound strawberries with stems (the bigger the better) washed and dried very well
- 6 ounces GF semisweet chocolate
- Parchment paper
Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse the strawberries and pat until completely dry. Do not cut the stems off.
- Heat the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl at 50 percent power for 1 minute. Stir and heat at 50 percent power, stirring every 30 seconds, until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Holding the strawberry by the stem, dip the bottom half of each strawberry in the melted chocolate and coat.
- Place strawberries on parchment paper until the chocolate sets.
- Repeat with the remaining strawberries.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.