Grean Bean Casserole
SERVES: 4 - 6
TIME: 40 minutes
- 10 ounces or 1 ¼ cups Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 cup milk (use coconut or almond milk for dairy free)
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 18 ounces frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 1/3 cups Gluten Free French Fried Onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix soup, milk and pepper in a 1 1/2 qt. baking dish.
- Stir in beans and 2/3 cup GF French Fried Onions.
- Bake at 350 degress F for 30 minutes or until hot.
- Stir and top with remaining 2/3 cup onions.
- Bake 5 minutes until onions are golden.
Notes: This recipe is the GF version of French’s Green Bean Casserole.