Leave a Review
quinoa with green apples
TIME: 30 minutes
- 1 cup Quinoa
- 1 Granny Smith Apple diced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1 cup cooked chicken (optional)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- GF soy sauce to taste
1. Place 2 cups water and 1 cup Quinoa in a 1 1/2 quart sauce pan and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, cover and cook until all of the water is absorbed - about 15 minutes.
2. Once cooked, toss with remaining ingredients and season with GF soy sauce to taste.