TIME: 60 minutes (plus 60 minutes to marinate)
- 2-3 pounds potatoes (we like Yukon Gold potatoes)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- A couple sprigs of fresh rosemary chopped or 1 teaspoon of dried rosemary
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Wash and chop potatoes into one-inch pieces
- Add all of the ingredients to a galloon zip lock bag and shake. Let marinate for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Pour ingredients of zip lock bag onto a shallow baking pan coated with olive oil. For crisper potatoes use a metal baking sheet, for softer potatoes use a glass-baking dish.
- Roast for 20 minutes, stir, roast for 20 more minutes or until they reach desired crunchiness.