TIME: 1 hour
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 3 Tablespoons shallots – fresh, minced very fine
- 2 Tablespoons Garlic – shaved slices
- 1/2 teaspoon Crushed Red Chili Flakes
- 2 cups Roma Tomato - diced to ½”
- 1/2 Tablespoon Pink Sea Salt
- 1 Tablespoon + 3 Tablespoons GF Vegetable Stock
- 1 cup Artichoke Hearts – sliced into ¼” wedges
- 1/2 cup Calamata Olives – pitted, quartered
- 2 lbs (4 cups) Zucchini – sliced ¼” x ¼” x 5 - 6" long
- 6 Tablespoons Basil – fresh, julienne to 1/16”
- 4 Tablespoons roasted Pine nuts
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat; add the shallots, shaved garlic and crushed red chili flakes.
- Sauté for 2-3 minutes with light browning.
- Add Roma tomatoes, salt, and vegetable stock, cook until tomatoes are tender and the sauce thickens a bit.
- Add artichokes and olives and warm through.
- Add zucchini and cook until warmed through but do not overcook.
- Remove from heat and toss in basil.
- Mound high evenly in pasta bowls and sprinkle with pine nuts.