Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
YIELDS: 1 1/2 cups
TIME: 1 hour
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin seeds
- 2 teaspoons melted butter or olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Optional additional seasonings: garlic salt, cayenne pepper, and chili powder
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Grease a rimmed baking sheet.
- Remove seeds from the pumpkin and rinse.
- Toss the pumpkin seeds in a bowl with the melted butter or olive oil, add optional seasonings and spread in a single layer on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 300 degrees F until golden brown - about 40 minutes.