Sundried Tomato Pasta
TIME: 20 minutes
- 1/2 pound gluten free pasta
- 1 Tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 pound ripe tomatoes, diced
- 3/4 cup kalamata olives, diced
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella, chopped
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
For the dressing:
- 5 sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons red raspberry vinegar
- 6 Tablespoons good olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, julienne
1. Cook the paste according to package directions in salted water. Drain well.
2. In a bowl, add the tomatoes, olives, mozzarella and chopped sun-dried tomatoes to the cooked pasta and stir.
3. For the dressing, combine the sun-dried tomatoes, vinegar, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a food processor until almost smooth.
4. Pour the dressing over the pasta mixture, add the basil and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.