SERVES: 4 - 6
TIME: 30 minutes
- 6 ears of corn, husk and silk removed
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter (use Earth Balance for Dairy Free)
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 Tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Bring water to boil in a large pot. Add the corn and boil for 3 minutes. Remove and allow the corn to cool slightly.
- Cut the kernels off the cob and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter, lime juice, chili powder, cumin, and chopped cilantro.
- Pour over the corn and gently mix to coat.
- Stir in the red onion and top with crumbled feta.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature. Refrigerate leftovers.