Lemon Quinoa Salad
TIME: 30 minutes
- 1 cup dry quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup grapes, sliced in half
- 1/3 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup roasted almonds
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Gluten Free soy sauce (San-J Wheat-Free Tamari Soy Sauce)
1. Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add salt and quinoa and boil for 10 minutes. Drain the water.
2. Mix dressing ingredients is a large bowl. Toss with the cooked quinoa and remaining ingredients.
3. Refrigerate to cool.
Shared on Real Foods Wednesday.