Tomato, Mozzerella, & Basil Salad
TIME: 30 minutes
- 2 large Roma tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1/4 pound fresh mozzarella cheese cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 6 to 8 large fresh basil leaves, sliced thin
- 2 Tablespoon good quality extra-virgin olive oil
- 2- 3 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt to taste
1. Layer the bottom of a plate or bowl with the Roma tomatoes and add the mozzarella cheese.
2. Top with basil leaves.
3. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar and add salt to taste.