It’s the weekend. Want a little more ambitious cooking project? These are so yummy.
Multi Grain Drop Rolls
Yummy GF Rolls
- 1/2 cup White or Brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup Sorghum flour
- 1/4 cup Millet flour
- 1/4 cup Tapioca flour
- 1/4 cup Cornstarch
- 2 Tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 2 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 1 package active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 2 additional egg whites at room temperature
- 1 cup of warm water
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil or canola oil
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar Only use flours labeled gluten-free.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F. Turn the oven off as soon as it reaches 200 degrees F.
- Whisk dry ingredients together in a medium bowl until you reach a uniform consistency.
- Combine the wet ingredients in a separate large bowl using a hand mixer on medium speed. The mixture will get slightly frothy.
- When thoroughly combined, slowly add dry ingredients mixture, scraping down the sides of the bowl. Mix until thoroughly blended, with no lumps.
- Use a large spoon covered with olive oil to drop the dough on a cookie sheet, which is lined with parchment paper.
- Cover with a piece of saran wrap that is sprayed with cooking spray. Place in the warm oven and allow the dough to rise for 90 minutes.
- Remove the rolls and increase heat to 350 degrees F.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F or until the crust is a golden-brown.