I have to admit that I eat a salad pretty much everyday. This is one of my favorites. Especially in the summer as the fresh strawberries and spinach grows in the garden. Enjoy!
Strawberry Spinach Salad
- 12 ounces of spinach
- pint of strawberries, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup safflower oil
- 2 Tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- dash of pepper
- splash of GF hot sauce (I like using Sriracha Hot Sauce)
1. Add spinach, strawberries and sesame seeds to a large bowl.
2. Add dressing ingredients to a glass jar and shake.
3. Toss with the salad before serving.
You can find our favorite Red Sriracha Sauce on Amazon by clicking the link above. I love this hot sauce. Gives any recipe a nice kick.